What’s New – Updates and Information from ContactPoint and CERIC
A Quarterly Publication by ContactPoint
- Multi-stakeholder Work Groups – Making Systemic Change in Regulated Occupations by Jan Sheppard Kutcher
- User Demographics and Trends to Empower your Mature Clients by Sharon Graham
- Human Rights Resources by Christine Gertz
- Book Club
- Practitioner’s Corner:
- Taking Command of Your Career Path by Jack Baranson
- Challenges for Internationally Trained Professionals by Lesley Perrin
- New Programs and Initiatives: WIL Employment Connections & Libro Financial Group Announce Skilled Immigrant Loan Program by Devin Munro
- Regional Voices
- Hot Sites
- Publications + Products
- Upcoming Events and Important Dates
- Contact Point 2007 Survey Results
If you have an idea for an upcoming issue or would like to contribute a piece for inclusion in an upcoming Bulletin, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your comments and suggestions to ContactPoint; there are a number of ways to reach us:
e-mail: email@example.com tel: 416.929.9668
Our mailing address:
18 Spadina Rd., Suite 200
Toronto, ON. M5R 2S7
All submitted materials become the property of the Contact Point Bulletin. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length and content. Views expressed by practitioners are not necessarily those of Contact Point. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.
Contact Point is supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada.