What’s New – Updates and Information from ContactPoint and CERIC
A Quarterly Publication of Contact Point
- Getting to Value with Career Services by Mark Venning
- Career Development: An Organizational Tool for the Manager’s Tool Box by Rob Shea
- Counselling Transference / CounterTransference Issues by Kevin C. Jackson
- New Super Series by Marc Verhoeve
- Did you know…The Canadian Education and Research Institute for Counselling?
- New Programs and Initiatives: New Courses for Professional Development
- Conference Sketch: 2002 LINX Conference
Career Development…It’s Our Living a success! By Pat Thagard
- Snapshot: Career Management Association of BC (CMABC) by Terresa Augustine
- Upcoming Events and Important Dates
- Publications + Products
- Hot Sites
If you have an idea for an upcoming issue or would like to contribute a piece for inclusion in an upcoming Bulletin, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your comments and suggestions to ContactPoint; there are a number of ways to reach us:
Our mailing address:
18 Spadina Rd., Suite 200
Toronto, ON. M5R 2S7
All submitted materials become the property of the Contact Point Bulletin. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length and content. Views expressed by practitioners are not necessarily those of Contact Point. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.
Contact Point is supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada.