What’s New – Updates and Information from ContactPoint and CERIC
A Quarterly Publication of Contact Point
- Workplace Facilitation – Managing Stress Arising from Workplace Conflict by Susan Philchuk and Maria Vandenhurk
- HR for Small Business by Jen Denys
- Workplace Bullying
- Interview with Contact Point’s Presidents
- Book Club
- Practitioner’s Corner: Pursue What You Love and the Money Does Follow by Michele Waters
- Conference Sketch: Building Tomorrow Today 2007: The Journey Continues…
Turn on Your GPS… by Tracey Campbell
- New Programs and Initiatives: A New Career Education Model for Students by Paul D. Smith
- Publications + Products
- Upcoming Events and Important Dates
A Special Message for Career Professionals:
CERIC is seeking proposals for learning and PD programs on developing managers and leaders in career development services. Click here for more information.
If you have an idea for an upcoming issue or would like to contribute a piece for inclusion in an upcoming Bulletin, please send us a note at email@example.com.
Please send your comments and suggestions to ContactPoint; there are a number of ways to reach us:
Our mailing address:
18 Spadina Rd., Suite 200
Toronto, ON. M5R 2S7
All submitted materials become the property of the Contact Point Bulletin. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length and content. Views expressed by practitioners are not necessarily those of Contact Point. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.
Contact Point is supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada.