What’s New – Updates and Information from ContactPoint and CERIC
A Quarterly Publication of Contact Point
- The Myth of Canadian Work Experience by Jan Sheppard Kutcher
- Values: The Key to Helping Your Clients Find a Satisfying Career by Donald Macnab Ph.D.
- All About Blogging – Part 1: What is a Blog? by Christine Gertz
- The Centre for Canadian Language Benchmarks Celebrates its 10th Year by Anne Senior
- Conference Sketch: CANNEXUS 2008, National Career Development Conference by The CANNEXUS Staff
- Practitioner’s Corner: Culturally Responsive Career Counselling by Susan Qadeer
- Upcoming Events and Important Dates
- Regional Voices
- Publications + Products
- Hot Sites
Please send your comments and suggestions to ContactPoint; there are a number of ways to reach us:
Our mailing address:
18 Spadina Rd., Suite 200
Toronto, ON. M5R 2S7
All submitted materials become the property of the Contact Point Bulletin. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length and content. Views expressed by practitioners are not necessarily those of Contact Point. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.
Contact Point is supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada.