What’s New – Updates and Information from ContactPoint and CERIC
A Quarterly Publication of Contact Point
- Privacy Article Part 3: Privacy Compliance in an Online Environment: Eight Steps to Build and Maintain the Trust of Website Users by Tracey Helten, Associate Consultant for Canadian Career Partners
- Changing Retirement Patterns in Canada by Malcolm Stewart, Ph. D.
- Career Assessment Tools:
- Enhanced Use of the NOC through Electronic Databases by Peter Cameron
- A Publishers Commentary on Assessment Tools by Angus McMurty
- Seven Habits for Effective Career Assessments by Roberta Neault
- The Evolution of Assessment Technology: An Ontario School Counsellor’s Perspective by Marc Verhoeve
- Ethical Issues and Counselling:
- Lessons Learned from “Honouring Boundaries” Presentation by Sandra Lim
- Ethics: Do We Do What We Say We Will Do? by Gisela Theurer and Roberta Neault
- Practitioner’s Corner: Steven’s Model of Career Development by Paul Stevens
- Snapshot: PRWRA – Professional Résumé Writing and Research Association by Sandra Lim
- New Programs and Initiatives: Teleseminars by Melissa Martin
- Upcoming Events and Important Dates
- Publications + Products
- Book Club
- Hot Sites
View Roy McGregor’s article: Now Available from HRDC: A Computerized Aptitude Test that Tells Apples to be Oranges in the Summer 2004 Hard Copy Edition of the Contact Point Bulletin!
Please send your comments and suggestions to ContactPoint; there are a number of ways to reach us:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 416.929.9668
Our mailing address:
18 Spadina Rd., Suite 200
Toronto, ON. M5R 2S7
All submitted materials become the property of the Contact Point Bulletin. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length and content. Views expressed by practitioners are not necessarily those of Contact Point. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.
Contact Point is supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada.