What’s New – Updates and Information from ContactPoint and CERIC
A Quarterly Publication of Contact Point
- FAQs About e-Resumes: Part 2 by Sandra Lim
- Interview with Barbara Moses, Ph.D.
- Super Series – Stage 2:
- Exploring a Career in Entrepreneurship by Carole Simpson
- Super’s Exploration – Stage or State? by Deborah MacNamara
- Would Donald Super Agree with the Career Awareness Program in Ontario High Schools? by Anne-Viviane Maus
- Practitioner’s Corner: Electronic Tools and Techniques: A New Course by Pat Adams
- New Programs and Initiatives
- Upcoming Events and Important Dates
- Publications + Products
- Book Club
- Hot Sites
If you have an idea for an upcoming issue or would like to contribute a piece for inclusion in an upcoming Bulletin, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your comments and suggestions to ContactPoint; there are a number of ways to reach us:
e-mail: email@example.com tel: 416.929.9668
Our mailing address:
18 Spadina Rd., Suite 200
Toronto, ON. M5R 2S7
All submitted materials become the property of the Contact Point Bulletin. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length and content. Views expressed by practitioners are not necessarily those of Contact Point. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.
Contact Point is supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada.