What’s New – Updates and Information from ContactPoint and CERIC
A Quarterly Publication of Contact Point
Summer Supplement: Counselling Across Diversity
- Having a Learning Disability Can Be a Career Asset by Jayne Greene-Black
- Careers and Queers: What’s the Link? by Gregg Blachford
- Career Counsellors Working with Transpeople by Rupert Raj
- Career Planning for Assaulted Women by Marlene McKintosh
Other Points of Interest:
- La référence francophone pour les intervenants en information et en orientation scolaires et professionnelles par Nathalie Perreault
- Practitioner’s Corner by Dr. Arthur Blue
- Upcoming Events and Important Dates
- Publications + Products
- Book Club
- Hot Sites
Important information from companies and organizations serving our community:
- Career-LifeSkills Resources Inc.
- A Coming of Age: Counselling Canadians for Work in the Twentieth Century (book)
If you have an idea for an upcoming issue or would like to contribute a piece for inclusion in an upcoming Bulletin, please send us a note at email@example.com
Please send your comments and suggestions to ContactPoint; there are a number of ways to reach us:
Our mailing address:
18 Spadina Rd., Suite 200
Toronto, ON. M5R 2S7
All submitted materials become the property of the Contact Point Bulletin. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length and content. Views expressed by practitioners are not necessarily those of Contact Point. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.
Contact Point is supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada.