What’s New – Updates and Information from ContactPoint and CERIC
A Quarterly Publication of Contact Point
- Until the Last Breathe is Taken… by Marilyn Van Norman
- How to Thrive in Work After 40 Despite Challenging Times by Craig Nathanson
- Helping Newcomers Choose an Academic Path by Susan Qadeer
- LinkedIn Confidential for Career Professionals by Christine Gertz
- A Story to Share by Nesreen Melek
A Special Message for Career Professionals:
REGISTER NOW for CANNEXUS™ 2009 National Career Development Conference! Click here to Register.
Please send your comments and suggestions to ContactPoint; there are a number of ways to reach us:
Our mailing address:
18 Spadina Rd., Suite 200
Toronto, ON. M5R 2S7
All submitted materials become the property of the Contact Point Bulletin. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length and content. Views expressed by practitioners are not necessarily those of Contact Point. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.
Contact Point is supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada.