What’s New – Updates and Information from ContactPoint and CERIC
A Quarterly Publication of Contact Point
- e-Career Counselling – Reaching and Engaging Clients in a New Way by Tannis Goddard
- Social Networks, Web 2.0 and the Job Search by Rob Straby
- Virtual Snapshot of a Professional Community by Marc Verhoeve
- Building Communities through Language Learning by Khaled A. Islaih
- New Programs and Initiatives: Georgian College Announces Adjustment Services Initiative in Dufferin County by Brenda Burman
- Practitioner’s Corner:
- Upcoming Events and Important Dates
- Publications + Products
- Regional Voices
- Hot Sites
Sharon Kalbfleisch and Rebecca Burwell, the Researchers for the CERIC funded Model for the Education and Training of Career Practitioners in Canada, is seeking assistance from the career development and career counselling field. They are interested in finding out more about career development learning and education taking place in non-formal educational settings.
Please send your comments and suggestions to ContactPoint; there are a number of ways to reach us:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 416.929.9668
Our mailing address:
18 Spadina Rd., Suite 200
Toronto, ON. M5R 2S7
All submitted materials become the property of the Contact Point Bulletin. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length and content. Views expressed by practitioners are not necessarily those of Contact Point. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.
Contact Point is supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada.