Date(s) - 16/03/2017 - 31/12/2017
Course Leader: Arupa Tesolin, Learning Paths International
Duration: 1 hour 0 minute
Even if you’re not feeling the pressure yet, major changes are happening that will impact all areas of HR at an accelerating pace. The recent 2014 report on Global Human Trends published by Deloitte report cites that 73 per cent of organizations rate “workforce capability” as urgent, but only 15 per cent are prepared to address it. In the Conference Board CEO Challenge 2014, Human Capital — how best to develop, engage, manage, and retain talent — was named the top 10 challenge. This webinar covers time saving innovations, tools and strategies you can implement now.
- The 3 changes you need to make NOW
- The New Talent Attraction Market – What’s different?
- Reducing Time to Hire – Effective ways to hire faster, the payoffs
- Improve the Recruiting Process – Short-cuts and better assessment tools to get the right candidates faster
- 3 Canadian HR innovations you should know about
- Rapid onboarding – Best ways to accelerate performance and coach new hires
Arupa Tesolin, Learning Paths International
Arupa Tesolin of Learning Paths International is the Managing Executive and National Practice Leader for Learning Paths in Canada. She is a well-recognized author, speaker, learning and management consultant, and innovation workshop leader. Learning Paths International has developed customized Learning Paths for over 400 different jobs in 11 countries over the past 20 years and provides Certification training for Learning Paths facilitators in Canada.
*Please note, this webinar is available for viewing for 7 days from date of enrollment.