Date(s) - 15/09/2016
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Enhance your skills by learning to use the most comprehensive version of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ®, the Form Q.
Help clients explore their preferences beyond their four letter type. The Form Q provides additional information about the ways individuals develop and use their preferences by reporting results on 20 component parts of the four basic type dimensions.
Benefits of attending
• build your confidence in applying Step II ™ in organizational and individual settings
• learn methods and activities for individual and group interpretation
• support individual development in career counselling and executive coaching
• provide greater insight and help to clarify type preferences
Organization: Psychometrics Canada Inc.
Registration deadline: one month before start date
Accreditation: MBTI Certified
Cost: $545 plus required books
• MBTI ® Step II ™ Manual
• Understanding Your MBTI ® Step II ™ Results booklet
• A copy of your own MBTI ® Step II ™ Interpretive Report
Name: Gaetanne Pelletier
Title: Training Program Director
Address: 7125-77 Ave, Edmonton, AB T6B 0B5
Phone: 1-800-661-5158 ext 227