Date(s) - 06/01/2017 - 13/04/2017
This course is for experienced counselling practitioners who want to offer professional, ethical text-based online counselling to their clients. You will learn both synchronous (e.g., secure email) and asynchronous (e.g., chat) approaches.
Fits into your schedule*
- three 4-week Modules with 2 break weeks (14 weeks total)
- completely online
- most assignments are asynchronous
*The course requires a time commitment of 5 to 7 hours per week.
- low student/instructor ratio
- continual discussion with peers; a forum to practise online communication skills
- includes personal clinical feedback from instructor after each Module
- compensate for lack of non-verbal cues
- ethical issues in video counselling
- text-based communication and counselling skills
Regular fees: $1287.00 CERIC 10% discount: $1158.30 plus taxes. Fees may be paid in full or in 3 installments of $386.10.
Questions? Contact Lawrence Murphy: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 519-831-9141
Also available: License your own cybercounselling website