Date(s) - 16/03/2017 - 31/12/2017
Categories No Categories
Course Leader: Arupa Tesolin, Learning Paths International
Duration: 1 hour 0 minute
Todays’ employers are demanding that new employees enter their workplace with job-ready skills. But most jobs require additional training to perform them well, which new employees often lack. Today’s employees are also demanding a higher level of career and performance support from their employer. Having a strong employee development program and employer brand is becoming a necessity to attract the best talent. As 10,000 Americans and 1,000 Canadians now retire every day, the pressure to reduce skills gaps and retain organizational know-how is accelerating. This webinar will deliver strategies that help you eliminate employee skills gaps in weeks or months.
This webinar will:
• Challenge beliefs and mythologies about market skills gaps and show how they can be completely eliminated in weeks or months
• Show how job proficiency for both new and existing employees can be accelerated with important business improvement results
• Learn how to train your employees more efficiently using a Learning Path that gets them up to speed 30-50% faster
• Share a little known recruiting strategy that can save your company tens of thousands of dollars in recruiting and staffing costs
• Learn how a customized employee profile can help you recruit the right people for the job.
Presenter: Arupa Tesolin, Learning Paths International
Arupa Tesolin of Learning Paths International is the Managing Executive and National Practice Leader for Learning Paths in Canada. She is a well-recognized author, speaker, learning and management consultant and workshop leader. Learning Paths International has developed customized Learning Paths for over 400 different jobs in 11 countries over the past 20 years and provides Certification training for Learning Paths facilitators in Canada.
*Please note, this webinar is available for viewing for 7 days from date of enrollment.