Date(s) - 27/03/2017 - 28/04/2017
This is an intensive 5-week online program.
The Career Transition Counselling Certificate Program (CDP-04) focuses on job search – the work search process and employment strategy. You will gain broad knowledge and expertise to assist clients with identifying their value proposition, writing their resume portfolio, developing a marking plan, using social media, and networking successfully. This course provides you with many opportunities to practice your career transition coaching and consulting skills.
This is a fully-facilitated, part-time 5-week online program.
- You participate in the online class and complete daily assignments on your own schedule.
- You have full access to all course material, videos, quizzes, forums, and assignments at any day and time during the course.
- You work along with other students in the class and participate in group discussions.
- Your class facilitator is available weekdays to review your progress and answer your questions.
Demonstrate a personal commitment to lifelong learning and ongoing professional development.
- Earn 50 hours towards any Continuing Education Units (CEUs) you require.
- Work towards your the Certified Employment Strategist (CES) credential.
See the full Career Development Practitioner Certificate Program (CDP) at CareerProCourse.ca.