Date(s) - 09/12/2014 - 10/12/2014
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Campus Recruiting Forum is the most relevant and educational program for those involved in attracting, engaging, hiring or retaining young talent. Year after year the Forum has provided attendees with exciting opportunities to learn, connect and engage with leading experts in campus recruiting.
Designed to improve the success of anyone involved in hiring new grads from Canadian university and college campuses, the Campus Recruiting Forum is the professional development program to attend.
This conference will provide you with strategies, generate new ideas and get you excited to return to your team and strengthen your campus recruiting efforts.
In Calgary, delegates will have the option to attend two days of programming. Attend Day 1, Day 2, or both days! The first day will be full of sessions on Campus Recruiting Trends & Best Practices, the second day will be focused around Social Media for Campus Recruiting.
Here are the top 6 reasons why attending the Campus Recruiting Forum should be a fundamental part of your strategy:
- Recruiting top young performers is an important part of your organization’s current and future success and growth.
- You want the opportunity to learn from industry experts and colleagues in the field.
- Recruiting Gen Y requires different tactics and each year the Campus Recruiting Forum covers the strategies to attract, recruit and retain today’s students.
- Being a first choice employer amongst students is important to your organization and now is the time to learn how to become one.
- Developing a stronger campus recruiting strategy includes listening to your target audience and the Forum provides you with the chance to hear from a panel of current students on what really works.
- You’re looking for a professional development opportunity that is ideal for your entire team and engages both new recruiters as well seasoned professionals.