Date(s) - 11/06/2017 - 14/06/2017
The year 2017 is a landmark year; Canada celebrates its 150th anniversary signifying a time to reflect on the past and plan for the future. The CACUSS community is invited to travel to Ottawa from across the country to celebrate this milestone. Our Past, Our Future requires us to acknowledge our past to learn from our experiences, ensuring that we create innovative approaches for the future.
In the past few decades, Student Services has made significant strides to support the education, fulfillment and well-being of students. Our Past, Our Future provides us with the opportunity to:
- acknowledge former programs and strategies needing enhancement,
- foster alliances on issues requiring advocacy,
- promote breakthrough developments in the Student Services sector,
- share resources to address current needs, and/or
- design programs and strategies to ignite innovation.
Through Our Past, Our Future, we will map out our progress and creatively examine the endless possibilities for our future.