|Company Name||COSTI Immigrant Services|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2013|
|Skills/Keywords||systems administration, desktop administration, technology|
COSTI is a multicultural organization providing settlement, employment, rehabilitation and language training services. For more information about COSTI, please visit our website at www.costi.org
This is a non–union contract position scheduled to work 35 hours per week.
- Administer and maintain IT systems to ensure high availability and 24x7 performance.
- Maintenance and administration of MS SharePoint 2010 and 2013 Servers, SCCM, SCOM, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013 Servers, Windows 2012, 2008 and 2003 Servers, Trend Micro Enterprise Security, MS DPM back up servers, Microsoft SQL 2012 and 2008 servers, IIS servers.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and support for hardware, operating systems and applications; user administration; printer administration, security policy implementation; system backup and recovery; participation in completing customer change requests and problem ticket resolution.
- Windows scripting, Active Directory administration, Group Policies.
- Configure and administer networking equipment.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose systems and network issues.
- Work independently and in teams to manage projects to completion.
- Manage time, set priorities and provide realistic estimates of time and resources available to accomplish assigned tasks and projects.
- Create and document daily activities and keep current environment documents up-to-date.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in detailed, hands-on systems administration of MS SharePoint Server 2010, Windows 2012/2008 Servers, Active Directory and Exchange 2010/2013.
- Strong skills in configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting server-class hardware.
- Experience with WANs, firewalls, network security, IP addressing, routing functions, configuration and administration of remote access services.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP desktop administration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Solid background in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytic & problem solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot server and desktop issues.
- Ability to multi-task with top-notch organizational skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic environment in a growing company.
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven, delivery oriented.
- Excellent command of English is a must, along with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and knowledge of trouble ticketing processes and software.
LOCATION: 760 College St. Toronto ON
START DATE: October 21, 2013
STARTING SALARY RANGE: $42,465 to $47,480 per annum + benefits
POSTING DATE: September 17, 2013
CLOSING DATE: September 30, 2013
If you are interested, please quote Reference #62-13
and send your resume with a covering letter to:
Mr. Michael Politi
Manager, Staffing and Orientation
COSTI Immigrant Services
1710 Dufferin Street
Toronto ON M6E 3P2
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 416-658-8537
We thank all applicants for their interest in COSTI. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.
COSTI encourages applications from individuals reflecting the diversity of our community.
- Assistant Director of Complementary Services (Special Education) posted 10 days ago.
- EO Employment Advisor posted 1 day ago.
- Manager of Employment Programs posted 9 days ago.
- Skills Connect/EPBC Program Manager posted 21 days ago.
- Assistant Director, Career Education posted 22 days ago.