|Company Name||Toronto Employment & Social Services|
|Date Posted||March 19, 2014|
|Category||Request for Proposal (RFP)|
|Keywords||request for proposal, toronto, employment services|
In the spring of 2014, Toronto Employment & Social Services will issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) for contracted employment services.
The RFP will qualify vendors to provide employment preparation, skill training and career management services for Ontario Works job seekers in Toronto. Successful vendors will start service delivery after January 2015.
For more information, visit our RFP page.
- Assistant Director of Complementary Services (Special Education) posted about 1 month ago.
- Director, Career Education (Temporary) posted about 4 hours ago.
- Manager of Operations and Programs posted about 8 hours ago.
- Client Service Professional | JOB ID-3168 posted about 10 hours ago.
- Workshop Facilitator/Resource Information Specialist posted 1 day ago.