|Company Name||Toronto Employment & Social Services|
|Date Posted||March 19, 2014|
|Category||Request for Proposal (RFP)|
|Keywords||request for proposal, toronto, employment services|
In the spring of 2014, Toronto Employment & Social Services will issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) for contracted employment services.
The RFP will qualify vendors to provide employment preparation, skill training and career management services for Ontario Works job seekers in Toronto. Successful vendors will start service delivery after January 2015.
For more information, visit our RFP page.
- Transitional Facilitator posted about 2 hours ago.
- Part-time Customer Service Program Assistant posted about 6 hours ago.
- Employment Placement Specialist/ Facilitatior/ Job Developer posted 1 day ago.
- Job Coach posted 1 day ago.
- Union Organizer posted 1 day ago.