|Company Name||Toronto Employment & Social Services|
|Date Posted||March 19, 2014|
|Category||Request for Proposal (RFP)|
|Keywords||request for proposal, toronto, employment services|
In the spring of 2014, Toronto Employment & Social Services will issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) for contracted employment services.
The RFP will qualify vendors to provide employment preparation, skill training and career management services for Ontario Works job seekers in Toronto. Successful vendors will start service delivery after January 2015.
For more information, visit our RFP page.
- Career Counselor & Life Coach - Toronto/GTA, Calgary & Vancouver posted 6 days ago.
- Coordinator/Recruiter for Construction Language Training Program posted 6 days ago.
- Workplace Connections Program Facilitator posted 6 days ago.
- Client Claims Specialist posted 6 days ago.
- Business Coach/Facilitator, Opportunities Fund posted 6 days ago.