|Company Name||Toronto Employment & Social Services|
|Date Posted||March 19, 2014|
|Category||Request for Proposal (RFP)|
|Keywords||request for proposal, toronto, employment services|
In the spring of 2014, Toronto Employment & Social Services will issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) for contracted employment services.
The RFP will qualify vendors to provide employment preparation, skill training and career management services for Ontario Works job seekers in Toronto. Successful vendors will start service delivery after January 2015.
For more information, visit our RFP page.
- Senior Director Human Resources/Compensation Analyst posted 3 days ago.
- Vocational Counsellor II posted 3 days ago.
- Project Manager, B.C. Job Creation Partnership posted 3 days ago.
- Project Assistant, B.C. Job Creation Partnership posted 3 days ago.
- Business Developer posted 4 days ago.