|Company Name||John Howard Society of Victoria|
|Location||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2013|
|Keywords||job readiness skills, marginalized youth, employer liaison, workshop development and facilitation, administration, presentations|
John Howard Society of Victoria,
Victoria, British Columbia
Job Posting Number:82654
NOC : Employment Counsellors (4213)
Positions Available: 1
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Provide Job Readiness Skills and Employment Services to BladeRunners participants.
- Assist marginalized “At-Risk Youth” (18 -30 years old) in preparing, obtaining and maintaining suitable employment.
- Develop relationships with employers in a variety of industries to ensure successful job placement for participants.
- Develop and facilitate employment related group workshops and life skills workshops for BladeRunners and EPBC clients.Assist with the coordination of monthly workshops for EPBC clients.
- Assist the Director of Community Programs with administrative needs as required.
- Produce PowerPoint and Marketing information as required for presentations.
Email, mail or deliver resume and cover letter to:
John Howard Society of Victoria
2675 Bridge Street
Victoria, BC V8T 4Y4
No phone calls please
Click here for a more detailed description
- Career Counselor & Life Coach - Toronto/GTA, Calgary & Vancouver posted about 14 hours ago.
- Coordinator/Recruiter for Construction Language Training Program posted about 17 hours ago.
- Workplace Connections Program Facilitator posted about 17 hours ago.
- Business Coach/Facilitator, Opportunities Fund posted 1 day ago.
- Interviewer/Resume Writer posted 1 day ago.