|Company Name||Unemployed Help Centre|
|Location||Oshawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Date Posted||April 25, 2013|
|Keywords||one-on-one counselling, case management, report writing, labour market information|
Location: Oshawa, Ontario L1H 1C8
Posted Date: 19 Apr 2013
Job Type: Full-time
The successful candidate must have:
- A university degree in a related field
- One-on-one counselling experience
- Case management/report writing skills
- Strong knowledge of current LMI & community resources
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational & time management
- Strong computer skills
Please forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 905-420-9854. We wish to thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Executive Director, Continuing Studies posted about 12 hours ago.
- Recruitment Manager posted about 12 hours ago.
- Transitional Facilitator posted 1 day ago.
- Part-time Customer Service Program Assistant posted 1 day ago.
- Employment Placement Specialist/ Facilitatior/ Job Developer posted 2 days ago.