Website WCG Services
• Do you enjoy analyzing information to help others make better
decisions and focus on what could be?
• Do you possess the ability to help others connect the dots between
what is happening in the here and now?
• Are you able to forge relationships easily and make strategic decisions based on the dynamics of those relationships?
• Would you like to help Canadian Veterans achieve their employment goals?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have an exciting, meaningful career opportunity for you!
As a provider of the CVVRS program, we assist injured Veterans as they transition from a career in the military to meaningful civilian employment. The program is client-centered and designed to ensure that the needs of Veterans and families are properly met. The position is challenging, rewarding and detailed, and our dynamic environment is supportive and team-based.
The successful candidate will have:
• proven experience coaching and supporting clients toward their employment goals
• minimum of a bachelor’s degree
• at least three years of experience providing exceptional employment and vocational rehabilitation services to individuals with mental, physical or psychological disabilities
To learn more and to apply for this position, please visit our website and review the full job description: http://www.wcgservices.com/get-to-know-us/hr-overview/wcg-job-opportunities/
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!
At WCG, we pride ourselves on our vibrant, team based environment. We believe in work-life balance and facilitate this with a great benefits package, flexible work schedules, competitive vacation plans and your birthday off with pay! We expect our team members to continuously learn and grow and we support this with a comprehensive professional development program.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.wcgservices.com/get-to-know-us/hr-overview/wcg-job-opportunities/ →