Website Felix Global Corp.
A full service Human Capital Solutions company
Felix Global is currently seeking experienced part-time Senior Consultants – Career Transition Delivery to join our expanding team to provide career solutions consulting, including career transition, career management and retirement coaching (these are part-time, independent contractor roles). This is an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic, flexible, self-motivated individuals who thrive in a team oriented, high change, extremely customer focused atmosphere. This role reports directly to the VP, Career Solutions.
Location – multiple roles across Canada including Saskatoon, New Brunswick, London – Kitchener and Ottawa
Key Tasks and Activities:
• Provides on-site support and counsel to terminated employees, line managers, executives and human resources professionals
• Guides the development of specific, appropriate and practical re-employment or retirement strategies for individual clients seeking career transition support
• Delivers individual career transition programs within corporate guidelines, customizing as appropriate, ensuring clients receive support aligned to their individual requirements and service levels are consistently met or exceeded
• Maintains an up-to-date and thorough understanding of local and national economic conditions and industry statistics for use with individual client career and job search planning
Desired Skills and Experience
• 15+ years of business/professional work experience including extensive people management, preferably in several businesses/industries
• 5+ years of human resources work experience with exposure to a number of disciplines including for example: consulting, recruitment and selection, performance coaching, planning and staffing, performance management and organization development
• Well developed influencing and consulting skills to enable successful outcomes in often challenging situations
• University/Community College degree and/or provincial Human Resources designation, or an equivalent blend of formal education and experience
• Bilingual (English/French) for Montreal location a must
• Valid driver’s license and/or ability to travel to corporate client locations where public transit may not be available
• Personal Sensitivity/ Empathy
• Building Trust
• Influencing Skills
• Relationship Builder
• Service Oriented
• Analytic/Systematic Thinker
About this company
Felix Global Corp. is a full service Human Capital Solutions company with 20 offices and affiliates across Canada and the U.S.
Our focus is on providing human capital solutions that help organizations drive business performance by strengthening their people and enabling them to execute their business strategies. We offer our customers a full suite of services for full employee life cycle requirements. Our focus is on Tier 1 and 2 organizations across various industries in Canada and the United States.
Qualified candidates please send resume and cover letter to April Saroff @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank everyone for their interest. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.