Website Calgary Catholic Immigration Society
- Identify the needs of clients through an employability assessment and develop strategies for addressing those needs.
- Provide direct employment counselling and career planning services and assist clients with job search, resume writing and interview preparation.
- Respond to client’s needs by referring them to other programs and services. Facilitate job search workshops.
- Prepare and maintain required client documentation and reporting.
- Network within the community by working in collaboration with employers and other service providers.
- Post-secondary degree in Psychology, Education, Business , Marketing career development or Human Resources fields
- Excellent counselling skills along with well-developed needs assessment, analytical and facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with clients from diverse cultural backgrounds combined with an appreciation of cultural diversity
- Computer competency is essential
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational, time, documentation, client and case management skills
- Second language an asset
Please send a covering letter and resume by September 21, 2015 at 4 p.m. to:
Jim Kryschuk, Human Resources Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org