As an Employment Counsellor at Lifemark Health, you work with an interdisciplinary Return to Work Services Team to assess clients on work history, education and work related issues. Your clients value your ability to assist them with return to work planning, job search services, education and job placement.
In this role, you will make a difference in the lives of Albertans through assisting unemployed individuals in obtaining employment and returning to the workforce, identifying prospective employers and assist in meeting their hiring needs and matching available clients with employers who have hiring opportunities.
Your responsibilities include:
- Conducting vocational profiles to determine employment history, education and experience
- Assessing transferable skills and employment barriers
- Facilitating job search workshops
- Completing resumes
- Conducting labor market research
- Identify suitable job options and return to work plans
- Marketing clients to prospective employers
- Providing job placement support, career and employment counselling
Successful candidates will possess:
University Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Social Sciences or related field including Kinesiology, Community Rehabilitation, Vocational Rehabilitation, Psychology, Social Work, Education etc.
Career and employment counselling, job development/placement and marketing, case management, disability management experience an asset
Candidates should have a strong understanding of the Alberta labour market with an emphasis on their respective locations.
Alert us of your interest by uploading your resume and visit us at www.lifemark.ca for more information.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/lifemark-health/job/odEI4fwn?__jvst=Job Board&__jvsd=Indeed →