Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Employment Counsellors (4213)
NOC Job Title: Employment Counsellor
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5H 4T9 Canada
Brighton College, a private career college, is seeking to hire an Employment Coordinator for the career deparment.
• Help students with resume writing, job search techniques and interview skills
• Developing contacts within the business community by cold calling, scheduling appointments, walk-ins and attending career related events
• Monitor students who are currently on practicum or co-op and visit coop students at the workplace
• Place students within a practicum or co-op
• Delivering job search classes
• Ensure all students are placed on time within a practicum or co-op on time based on individual student schedule.
To be successful in the Employment Coordinator position, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
• Good working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work independently
• Good judgment and ability to prioritize assignments
• One to three years’ experience in a similar role
If you feel you fit into the above job description we would like to hear from you.
How to Apply
Expiring: July 17, 2015