Search in content
Search in comments
Search in excerpt
Filter by Content Type
Jobs
Resource Listings
Events
Products

Why LinkedIn insufficient for your employee search.

Homepage – ContactPoint Forums Group Forums Why LinkedIn insufficient for your employee search.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ellen ellen jacob 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of ellen
    ellen jacob
    Participant

Hi all,
    I have a small recruiting agency, we conduct interviews and hire employees on behalf of companies. We have a good social profile, active on LinkedIn as well. And I thought this would be sufficient for being known and visible to the prospective employees and companies. Everyday, millions of people connect online through their networks. And among them, LinkedIn is one of the most professional networks online, but even this has it’s 2 sides, and it’s biggest drawback is it’s generalist approach. We have to be even beware of hackers, and other drawbacks as well. So, it’s always better to specialize, especially since this is a private business, More info on this blog that I had read, http://www.theexecutivewing.com/blog/employee-search/4-reasons-why-linkedin-is-insufficient-for-your-employee-search/. Thanks for listening me out, looking forward to your inputs and suggestions on this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar