A Quarterly Publication of ContactPoint
- Meeting to Meet: Adaptive Career Counselling Techniques for Marginalized Clients by Vivian Hansen
- Building Tomorrows Transformational Leaders by Psychometrics Canada
- The Imperative of ‘Creativity’ and ‘Possibility Thinking’ in Helping People Become Employed by Denise Bissonnette
- NOC NOC: Who’s There? by Denise Feltham
- Employability Skill – A Leading Force for Promoting Clients by Mohammad Habib Ullah
- Where to Find “Sustainable” Employment by Mark Swartz, MBA, M.Ed.
- Solution-Focused Interviewing and Counselling: The Answers are Inside Us by Melissa Martin, B.A. B.Ed. TEFL
- Twitter for Career Developers by Christine Gertz
- The Future is Now by Di Wright
- Best Practices in e-Service: Online Communities of Practice by Krista Maydew, MA, GCDF Cassie Saunders, BA
- Choosing the Right Post Secondary Program by Juliet Wehr Jones, Vice President, Career Key
- Practitioner’s Corner: Psychometric Testing & My Experience with GROP by Nathalie Perreault, c.o.
Please send your comments and suggestions to ContactPoint; there are a number of ways to reach us:
Our mailing address:
18 Spadina Rd., Suite 200
Toronto, ON. M5R 2S7
All submitted materials become the property of the Contact Point Bulletin. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length and content. Views expressed by practitioners are not necessarily those of Contact Point. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.
Contact Point is supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada.