What’s New – Updates and Information from ContactPoint and CERIC
A Quarterly Publication of Contact Point
- Do You Have to Be One to Help One? Being Culturally Relevant in the Midst of Diversity by Dr. Roberta Neault, CCC, RRP
- Solution Focused Therapy: Principles and Applications in Employment & Career Settings by Sue Furs M.A. and Kristen Tippin M.Sc.
- Principles of a Knowledge Economy for Career Professionals by Khaled Islaih
- Practitioner’s Corner: If Ever There was a Captive Audience by Jane Harnadek
- New Programs and Initiatives: “IT’S A WIN WIN” – COSTI Launches its New Online Courses for Internationally Trained Nurses and I.T. Professionals by Hilary A. Schuldt
- Upcoming Events and Important Dates
- Publications + Products
- Book Club
- Hot Sites
Please send your comments and suggestions to ContactPoint; there are a number of ways to reach us:
e-mail: email@example.com tel: 416.929.9668
Our mailing address:
18 Spadina Rd., Suite 200
Toronto, ON. M5R 2S7
All submitted materials become the property of the Contact Point Bulletin. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length and content. Views expressed by practitioners are not necessarily those of Contact Point. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.
Contact Point is supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada.