What’s New – Updates and Information from ContactPoint and CERIC
A Quarterly Publication of Contact Point
- The Role of Career Assessment Inventories in Career Counselling/Education by Denise Hughes
- Guidelines for Online Testing in Your Counselling Practice by George Fitzsimmons and Donald Macnab, Psychometrics Canada Ltd.
- How to Attract the Perfect Job by Maureen Fitzgerald
- Conference Sketch: The 2004 CACUSS (Canadian Association of College and University Student Services) Conference by John Harnett
- Practitioner’s Corner:
- New Programs and Initiatives: WoodGreen Launches Homeward Bound Program by Katherine Halpenny
- Upcoming Events and Important Dates
- Publications + Products
- Book Club
- Hot Sites
In the Summer 2004 issue of the Contact Point Bulletin, we featured a series of articles on Career Assessment. In response to the positive feedback received from our readers, this issue of the Bulletin features new articles highlighting Career Assessment Inventories and On-line Testing.
Please send your comments and suggestions to ContactPoint; there are a number of ways to reach us:
e-mail: email@example.com tel: 416.929.9668
Our mailing address:
18 Spadina Rd., Suite 200
Toronto, ON. M5R 2S7
All submitted materials become the property of the Contact Point Bulletin. We reserve the right to edit all submissions for length and content. Views expressed by practitioners are not necessarily those of Contact Point. Mention of programs, services, products and initiatives is not an endorsement of these items.
Contact Point is supported by The Counselling Foundation of Canada.