Attention Canadian career professionals! The ContactPoint Blog is looking for regular contributors who are interested in writing about the practice of career development for their peers in the sector. If you like writing and think you have a unique perspective or expertise to share, this might be an opportunity for you.
What’s in it for me, I hear you say?
- Establish an online presence and visibility by showcasing your expertise in the field of career development
- Get published on a website dedicated to Canadian career professionals that gets more than 8,000 unique visitors every month
- Have your blog posts included in our popular CareerWise newsletter, which goes out to more than 5,000 subscribers every Tuesday
- Get visibility on social media, with each post promoted on ContactPoint’s Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Establish a professional reputation linked to ContactPoint, one of Canada’s career development field’s longest-running brands (and probably oldest website – how many of you were online in 1996?)
- Get the satisfaction of knowing that you contributed to your peers’ professional development
- Spark discussions and reactions with your articles and create new contacts in the field of career development
If you think this is for you, check out ContactPoint’s blogging guidelines and drop us a line and writing sample at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to give blogging a try, but are not yet ready to commit, you can post an article as a guest blogger.
Looking forward to reading you!